“Taste Selfie” Contest
Taste of Anaheim 2014
Description: Taste of Anaheim is excited to announce its “Taste Selfie” Contest! From now through May 8, 2014 (the day of the event), we encourage you to take creative selfies at Taste of Anaheim participating restaurant and sponsor locations and post them on social media to Win Big!
Rules: Contest Rules
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 AND A U.S. RESIDENT TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Before submitting photos, Participants must ensure that:
- The Photo is original – in other words, the work of the Participant is exclusively the work of the author;
- In the event that any Photo presents an individual, the participant must have obtained permission from the individual for use in the Contest;
- The Photo specifically relates to Taste of Anaheim;
- The Photo does not contain any element whatsoever that might infringe a third party’s right in any way, for example another work of art;
- The Photo does not in any way reflect negatively on anyone’s image or reputation;
- The Photo is not in any way violent or pornographic, and will not, in any way whatsoever harm the dignity or any other rights of any third party;
- And, overall, the Photo does not to their knowledge contravene current legislation;
- The Photos must be published on social networks and include @TasteofAnaheim and the hashtags #TOA2014 #TasteAnaheim.
Submitted Photos will not be returned to Participants. By submitting the Photos, Participants grant Taste of Anaheim the non-exclusive right to reproduce, display and more generally use and publish the Photos online and in print free of charge. This use may include Taste of Anaheim websites, its social network pages including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, You Tube etc. and publication in magazines, catalogues and the like.
There is no purchase requirement to enter the Contest and there is no charge to register for use of the official Facebook page of Taste of Anaheim other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to the Participant’s service provider and/or telephone company.
“Taste Selfie” (the Contest) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Taste of Anaheim and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The Contest is sponsored by Taste of Anaheim.
By entering the Contest, Participants expressly acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
3. Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period
The Contest begins on May 1, 2014 at 10:00 am PST and ends on May 8, 2014 at Midnight PST (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: Online.
5. How to Enter
To be eligible to Win Big, you must:
- Go to https://thetasteofanaheim.com to find participating businesses
- Take creative pictures while dining, drinking, or at the location
- Tag @TasteofAnaheim and hashtag #TOA2014 #TasteAnaheim
- Share your image on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram
- Wait to see if you are picked as a winner!
Submitted photos will be posted on Taste of Anaheim’s website throughout and after the competition is over.
6. How to Win
The Sponsor, Taste of Anaheim, will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
By taking part in the Contest, the participant accepts that unforeseen technical problems linked to the use of computer networks may arise, including problems when connecting to the Internet. Taste of Anaheim cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the competition. Taste of Anaheim is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer Wi-Fi systems, servers, or providers, platforms and/or platform operators.
Is viagra safe it practically all safe for the person. Only for the person more nobody can use it. Huge responsibility and understanding of a problem helps to realize it.