The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence – Orange County will be the leader and partner in eliminating alcohol, tobacco and drug-related problems in Orange County.
To achieve its mission, NCADD-OC:
- Provides leadership in the alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention community
- Offers the California licensed Drinking Driver Program
- Gathers and disseminates valid educational information about use and abuse of alcohol and other drugs, alcoholism, drug use, abuse, misuse and dependence
- Leads, recruits and organizes a county-wide constituency in support of these efforts
- Creates innovative broad-based approaches to marketing, brokering, presenting and distributing programs and services based on the latest research and scientific information
NCADD-OC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, that delivers its mission by direct actions of the Council’s Board of Directors and staff.