1) Does it cost extra to sample the food?
No, the ticket price includes everything except beverages.
2) How much are drinks?
$7 for beer, wine, or cocktails; $2 for water or soda.
3) Where can I purchase tickets?
Day of event, tickets can be purchased at the ticket counters in the Rock Garden. Pre-sale at www.thetasteofanaheim.com.
4)Where is Will Call?
Will Call is located in the Rock Garden.
5) Is there a special price for children?
There is one ticket price; however, children ages 5 and under are free.
6) Do I have to pay for parking?
Parking is free, but you will need to get a ticket validation at the entrance gates.
7) Where are the restaurant booths?
(Refer to your schematic in the program)
8) Can I shop at the stores in The Taste of Anaheim if I don’t have a ticket?
No, only Taste of Anaheim guests can shop at the stores inside the perimeters of the Taste of Anaheim.
9) Are there wheelchairs available?
GardenWalk has two wheelchairs available on a first come first serve basis.
Is viagra safe it practically all safe for the person. Only for the person more nobody can use it. Huge responsibility and understanding of a problem helps to realize it.